Milton Bayer successfully launched the last of the LCI (London Clubs International) casinos website redesigns last week.
We worked with LCI on their 9 nationwide casinos to give them an updated style that makes them all conform to the LCI group, but also gives them their own look using the casino colour schemes and club photography.
The new sites are fully content managed with various sections such as events, bars, restaurants, experience packages and private function space. These areas feature galleries, virtual tours and integrated online booking with various 3rd parties including OpenTable, Book-a-Table and TicketScript.
Along with Playboy Club London, we have now launched 10 new sites with LCI in the past 6 months. We also have a number of further digital projects on the horizon with LCI in 2012 that we’ll share with you soon.
- Casino at the Empire – Leicester Square, London, http://www.thecasinolsq.com/
- Alea Casino – Glasgow, http://glasgow.aleacasinos.com/
- Golden Nugget London, http://www.goldennuggetlondon.com/
- Manchester 235, http://www.manchester235.com/
- Rendezvous Casino – Southend, http://southend.rendezvouscasino.com/
- Alea Casino – Leeds, http://leeds.aleacasinos.com/
- Rendezvous Casino – Brighton, http://brighton.rendezvouscasino.com/
- The Sportsman Casino – London, http://www.thesportsmancasino.com/
- Alea Casino – Nottingham, http://nottingham.aleacasinos.com/
- Playboy Club London, http://www.playboyclublondon.com/